Chichen Itza & Valladolid
Two of the most beautiful cities of the Mayan world at your feet…
Visit one of the wonders of the world; Chichen Itza, the most interesting and extense archaeological site of the region. Discover Valladolid… Walk through the pictures que streets of this town and enjoy a day of shopping and dining.
Nothing better that the taste of a delicious and traditional “Marquesita” or a famous “Nieve de Mamey”.
Your Tour Includes
– Private Transportation
– Personal guide
– Entrance fees to Chichen Itza and cenote Ik kil
– Beverages on board (bottled water, soda & beer)
– Basket of fruit and Mexican snacks
– Buffet lunch at Ik kil with one beverage
– Visit Valladolid
Tour Duration: 12 hours
– 7:30am Suggested pick up time
– 9:30am / 10:30am Arrival to Chichen Itza for a guided tour and free time for shopping souvenirs.
– 1:30pm Arrival to cenote Ik kil for swimming and buffet lunch.
– 4:30pm Arrival to Valladolid. Visit the most iconic & historical sites of the town (main plaza, old fort and shopping).
– 6:30pm / 7:30pm Return to hotel.
Starts at $165 P/P (9 + People)
What to Bring?
– Comfortable clothes & shoes
– Biodegradable Sunscreen
– Cash for incidentals