Muyil Nature & Float
Discover the essence of the Sian Kaan Biosphere, made a UNESCO world heritage site in 1987. Venture into the jungle and visit the Mayan ruins of Muyil, where our staff will guide you through the history of this fascinating culture.
Walk through a mystical path, exploring the flora and fauna of the Riviera Maya while you make your way to the beautiful emerald waters of Chunyaxche Lagoon.
Your guide will be waiting to board you on our boats to take you to the ancient Mayan canals and mangroves for a relaxing floating session. End your day at an exclusive beach club in Tulum for lunch and cocktails!
Reconnect with nature and with yourself in this magical heaven on Earth!
Your Tour Includes
– Personal guide
– Entrance fees to Muyil, jungle walkway and Sian Kaan Biosphere
– Boat ride and tour to Floating canal
– Beverages on board (bottled water, soda and beer)
– Basket of fruit and Mexican snacks.
– Entrance to Tulum private beach club
– Lunch & beverages at beach club
Tour Duration 6-8hrs
– 9:30am Suggested pick up time.
– 10:30am / 11:00 Arrival to Muyil for a guided tour.
– 11:30am / 12:00pm Walk through jungle walkway learning about the local flora and fauna.
-12:00pm /12:30pm Boarding boats to Chunyaxche and floating canal.
– 2:30pm Return to Muyil and transportation to Tulum beach.
– 5:30pm Return to hotel.
Itinerary may change depending on client ́s needs. On any of our private tours, pick up time and duration of guided tours are variable.
Starts at $165 P/P (9 people +)
What to Bring?
– Comfortable clothes & shoes
– Bathing suit
– Biodegradable Sunscreen
– Camera Cash for incidentals