Tulum & Tankah
An amazing dayof culture andadventure combined!
Visit the ancient ruins of
Tulum and get to know the old Mayan world.
Learn about the new Mayan waysof living at the exclusive eco- park of Tankah where you will enjoy a refreshing swim in the clear watercenotes. Jumping off cliffs, ziplining, canoeing in a sacred natural pool and getting to know aMayan community will make this day one to remember for a lifetime!
YOUR TOUR INCLUDES:
– Private transportation
– Personal guide
– Entrance fees to Tulum ruins and Pueblo Tankah with all activities.
– Beverages on board
(bottled water, soda and beer)
– Basket of complimentary snacks.
– Buffet lunch and fresh water.
Tour Duration: 8 hours
– 8:00am Suggested pick up time
– 8:30am / 10:30am Arrival to Tulum ruins for a guided tour and free time for shopping souvenirs.
– 11:00am Arrival to Pueblo Tankah for briefing and activities: circuit of 3 different types of cenotes, zip-lines and canoe.
– 2:30pm Delicious lunch with an authentic Mayan community. 5:00pm Return to hotel.
Itinerary may change depending on clients needs. On any of our private tours, pick up time and duration of guided tours are variable.
What to Bring?
– Comfortable clothes & shoes
– Bathing suit
– Towel Biodegradable Sunscreen
– Camera Cash for incidentals